- Start your day with awareness, presence and love. Join Heidi Bourne and other guest teachers online Monday mornings for a 30 minute meditation and time to connect in community. Come as you are, everyone is welcome - both new and seasoned meditators. Monday Mornings 6:15 - 7:00am Pacific Time Online via Zoom Class Fee: Drop-In Fee: $5 - $15...
- Come together in-person or online for a delightful morning of Insight meditation, a dharma talk and conversation in community. We'll meet once or twice each month and everyone is welcome anytime. Please see upcoming dates below. Cushions, blankets and chairs are provided. Sunday Mornings 10:30 to Noon 2023 Dates: December 3rd & 17th 2024:...Begins:Dec 3rd, 2023
- Wednesday Morning Drop-In class at Spirit Rock is for everyone! Started about 30 years ago by Sylvia Boorstein, the class includes sitting meditation, a dharma talk, and group discussion. It’s a lovely morning of community practice. If you can't make it, you can listen to my talks anytime. Scroll down and enjoy! December 13th 10am - Noon PT...Begins:Dec 13th, 2023
- Poems have a magical way of bringing us closer to our lives, giving us a new view, a deeper view, and a little more understanding of what makes us tick. Connecting with others over a poem, in meditation and conversation, offers new perspectives, inspires creativity, and is a balm for the spirit.Begins:Jan 12th, 2024
- "What we need to do to save the world is to hear within ourselves the sound of the Earth crying.” —Thich Nhat Hanh The Work that Reconnects is a container for all we feel, do, and think about the climate crisis. Whether you are currently energized to act for a more sustainable world or paralyzed because of climate anxiety or despair, join us in a...Begins:Jan 22nd, 2024