- Start your day with awareness, presence and love. Join Heidi Bourne and other guest teachers online Monday mornings for a 30 minute meditation and time to connect in community. Come as you are, everyone is welcome - both new and seasoned meditators. Monday Mornings 6:15 - 7:00am Pacific Time Online via Zoom Please Offer What You Can Individual...
- Wednesday Morning Drop-In class at Spirit Rock is for everyone! Started about 30 years ago by Sylvia Boorstein, the class includes sitting meditation, a dharma talk, and group discussion. It’s a lovely morning of community practice. If you can't make it, you can listen to my talks anytime. Scroll down and enjoy! September 27 October 11th 10am...Begins:Sep 20th, 2023
- Poems have a magical way of bringing us closer to our lives, giving us a new view, a deeper view, and a little more understanding of what makes us tick. Connecting with others over a poem, in meditation and conversation, offers new perspectives, inspires creativity, and is a balm for the spirit.Begins:Sep 22nd, 2023
- Join Sylvia Boorstein and Heidi Bourne for an inspiring three-part series exploring the Dharma, meditation itself, and the ever-changing ambitions and intentions that bring us back to the practice again and again.Begins:Sep 28th, 2023
- Come together in-person or online for a delightful morning of Insight meditation, a dharma talk and conversation in community. We'll meet once or twice each month and everyone is welcome anytime. Please see upcoming dates below. Cushions, blankets and chairs are provided. Sunday Mornings 10:30 to Noon 2023 Dates: No Sangha in August - Summer...Begins:Oct 1st, 2023
- "The world is suffering. It's my job to meet it." - Frank Ostaseski Life is stressful, painful, challenging and sometimes overwhelming. Life is also stunningly beautiful, joyful, surprising, and even peaceful. And there's no doubt the Earth is suffering and urgently needs our care.Begins:Oct 30th, 2023